1. The 'ChiroThin™ Fat/Inches Weight Loss Lifestyle Program' is a chiropractic doctor supervised program. Each participant has a follow up visit with the supervising doctor on a weekly basis. During these doctor patient encounters, the patient is questioned regarding their overall health, their adherence to the diet, and any struggles or challenges they may be encountering. The participant is then weighed, receives an 8-point computerized electronic body measurement reading along with their blood pressure being recorded, including pulse rate. Their current body mass index (BMI) is then calculated. Based on all of this information, the participant is then provided with detailed information and instruction as it pertains to what they need to do for the upcoming week based on the data received during this session
2. All patients are pre-screened for complicating factors, poor prognostic indicators, and contraindication. If the screening reveals a complicating factor or poor prognostic indicator, a doctor will discuss the concern with the potential participant.
3. Depending on the severity of the projected clinical implications of the complicating factor or poor prognostic indicator, a person may be prohibited from undergoing the program.
4. If a potential participant’s past medical history contains any contraindications, the participant is prohibited from undergoing the program.
5. The ChiroThin™ Program is based on a low glycemic index and anti-inflammatory (LGAI) diet.
6. The ChiroThin Program includes the consumption of complex carbohydrates and is not a “protein-only” program. Complex carbohydrates prevent excessive ketosis, hyperuricemia, diuresis, electrolyte loss, re-feeding edema, and they may improve muscular endurance.
7. While undergoing the six-week program, the participant consumes between twenty-four and thirty ounces of nutrient-dense low glycemic index and anti-inflammatory foods per day.
8. The nutritional support formula is specifically developed to aid in fatty acid metabolism, suppressing hunger and cravings, stabilizing blood sugar, and in the mild detoxification of the body.
9. The program is six weeks in duration and falls well within the accepted standards for very low-calorie diets (VLCDs), as established by scientific data. These parameters include doctor supervision, time on VLCD, dietary modifications, behavioral modifications, nutritional supplementation, and, when indicated, exercise.
10. The program provides a “re-feeding” component during which participants transition back to a “normal” diet composed of LGAI foods.
11. Participants are provided with guidelines, strategies, and tools to help them increase their chances of long-term weight loss success. These tools are based on each patient’s BMR, activity level, appropriate exercise, and continued healthy nutritional consumption.
12. Better Business Bureau and Chironutraceutical: ChiroThin is the flagship product of ChiroNutraceutical. The Better Business Bureau gives them an “A+” rating and their headquarters are located in Chesterfield, Missouri. If you have any questions about the product or its ingredients, feel free to give them a call at (877) 377-7636!
13. ChiroThin Diet - General Process and Guidelines: Before signing up for the ChiroThin diet, it is important to understand the requirements and potential risks associated with this program. Patients must have the ability to commit to a six-week period, pay the high cost of the program, pay for additional in person appointments, pass a physical examination performed by the chiropractor, and participate in a body measurement process. To maintain the ChiroThin weight loss program, you have to consume only 500 calories per day and take the ChiroThin proprietary spray formula before eating.
14. Some points to consider: The program is administered by a chiropractor who may not have expert dietary knowledge, and that there are no studies regarding effectiveness of the drops and no way of knowing whether the claims made for them are true. Finally, while the program may help with short-term weight loss, medical professionals have argued that it is dangerous, could slow metabolism and clients are likely to gain any lost weight back once they are back to eating normally. Ultimately, only you can decide if the ChiroThin diet is right for you. If the program’s requirements and potential risks feel manageable, then it may be worth considering as an option in your weight loss journey.
15. Why Are People Attracted to The ChiroThin Diet? Firstly, the program does not require any drugs or injections – just taking the supplement as directed is reported to help you see results in just six weeks. Finally, the program gives the illusion it is supervised by a medical doctor. While chiropractors are considered doctors in their own field, they do not have the training of licensed physicians. The chiropractor administering the ChiroThin diet will provide weekly weigh-ins, body measurements, blood pressure measurement, and BMI calculations. Just understand that you will not be followed by a licensed physician trained in medicine.
16. Is there Ingredients in the ChiroThin supplement: Their website does mention that it includes amino acids, vitamins, and cell salts, and NOT the inclusion of human chorionic gonadotropin (HCG) weight-loss products.. The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has warned against using HCG weight-loss products, as they can be dangerous and ineffective. The ChiroNutraceutical company claims their proprietary spray formula is not the same as over-the-counter HCG supplements.
17. What is the difference between the ChiroThin supplement Homeopathic HCG and Prescription HCG ? When compared to prescription HCG or homeopathic HCG, it’s easy to see that ChiroThin has a few advantages. The most obvious advantage is affordability; while prescription and homeopathic HCG can be very expensive, ChiroThin is much more affordable. Additionally, the dietary supplements in ChiroThin are specifically designed to work with the body’s natural processes, making it a safe and effective option for long-term weight loss. Finally, since ChiroThin does not contain prescription HCG, it can be used without a prescription, and without medical doctor supervision.
Restricted Calorie Diet Improves Heart Function in Obese Patients With Diabetes
Very Low Calorie Diet Benefits for Obese Diabetics
Changes in Food Cravings during Low-Calorie and Very-Low-Calorie Diets
The Evolution of Very-Low-Calorie Diets: An Update and Meta-analysis
Long-Term Beneficial Effect of a 16-Week Very Low Calorie Diet on Pericardial Fat in Obese Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus Patients
Desaturation of Skeletal Muscle Structural and Depot Lipids in Obese Individuals during a Very-Low-Calorie Diet Intervention
GET STARTED TODAY! - If you have any questions regarding the ChiroThin™ Lifestyle Program or would like to schedule a video or an in-person appt, please send us an email to [email protected] or call us at 1-416-633-3000. Don’t forget to ask us to email you our FREE "ChiroThin™ Brief Guidelines Overview"… your email address is required! (Only Available for Ontario, Canada Residents).